Founded by Deshawn Coy in 2021, the agenda of the Original People’s Party (OPP) is to create an alternative model for development for Black Afrikan people of the diaspora and continent under a race-first Pan Africanist ideology through collective economic development, machine building/skills training for manufacturing and monetary systems to transact and finance our developmental efforts.
If interested, please fill out our Join form after reading the below Rules/Requirements section.
Email us at email@example.com for more information on how to join or support OPP.
- Pro Black/Pan African or Race First views
- Two predominantly Black/African parentage (includes spouses/partners)
- Open to all religious faiths
- Straight/Heterosexual (not mandatory but must comply with the group’s primary social orientation)
- Study OPP Book/10 Question Entrance Exam
- Criminal Records
- Law enforcement or Military experience
- No hateful xenophobic rhetoric against members or non-members (African continental, American, Caribbean or diasporans)
- No gossiping or spreading false rumors
- Do not engage in any criminal activities that would result in felony charges or imprisonment
- Do not accuse members of being agents, report suspicions to leadership to investigate
- No drug use on OPP premises (workplace or related areas)
- No sexual engagement with subordinates while serving in higher positions
- 3 Strike Rule for Member Removal (repeated violations, criminal activities, endangering members)
- Majority Vote on Member/Leadership removal